My Photo
Name:
Location: Cashiers, NC

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here it is almost August, but I've got to tell you, it "feels" like Fall!! We have had such wonderful days and evenings! Mid to low 70's in the day and dropping to crisp mid 50's at night. Late yesterday afternoon we were all pulling out a jacket to enjoy the oncoming evening. Last night I slept with my windows open, covered up with a light blanket and woke up to the birds singing outside my window! They must love the cool as well!


My good friend Janet took these pictures of the birds enjoying the feeders on her back deck. So special thanks to Janet for her wonderful photography!


The golfers all walk around with a broad smile and satisfied look on their faces from playing in such magnificent weather and surroundings. So if you want to play some golf....come on up....it is the perfect place to play!!
There are more craft festivals coming, the summer "garden tour" is going strong, the tailgate market has wonderful produce, and the antique fair starts this weekend! It's a great time to be here!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home